1. I’m back! Boy, it’s been crazy ’round here. But I’ve missed blogging, so, hello!
Photo Credit: Blue Cow Creative
2. I’ve finally made some headway with my decor. Hopefully I will hurry and finish some things before I change my mind again. What I do need in my life is this light fixture. I NEED THIS. Yes. Need.
Photo Credit: Shades of Light
3. I dyed my hair blue black. But a new fun color is coming very soon!
4. I finally went to my local aquarium. Jellyfish are beautiful. Butterflies scare me. I ran through the butterfly room…hahaha…sigh.
5. I had a chance to meet a beautiful friend in person…finally. It was like we always knew each other.
6. Milo learned karate.
I’m so excited to be back with you all. There’s so much to talk about! ‘Till next time.
I’ve decided that I want to start posting random thoughts, things I find interesting, and other musings in what I’m calling ‘In other news…’ because sometimes I have random things to say or share quickly. So there’s my explanation. Now, just let it happen.
1. I’ve developed a sudden interest in gold home decor. I’m in the process of planning and implementing decor in my office/studio space at home (I will share before and afters later). I don’t know why, but I just noticed the deer above the cork board frame. I actually pinned one I like earlier today.
2. I hate asking myself everyday, “Self, what’s for dinner?” This is why I am trying out Emeals. More on that later.
3. This snow art dude is pretty amazing. I can’t imagine the amount of walking and planning that was necessary to get these cool patterns.
4. I have a new family member and he’s super cute. Meet Milo. If you know me, you know why his name is Milo.
5. In reference to #4, he’s named after this.