…I’d tell my 16 year old self:
1. Love yourself in the same way you’d love others; anything else would be unbalanced.
2. Gym is not covered when you graduate from high school.
3. Listen to your mother, she knows what she’s talking about.
4. He definitely is the one.
5. A very important tool for freedom is planning.
6. Many things are subject to change, so don’t be afraid of redirection.
7. Everyone won’t like your decisions, but you are the one that will have to live with them.
8. Listen to the wisdom of older, more seasoned people.
9. Enjoy doing things alone.
10. You don’t fail if you never give up.