I know it seems a little intimidating but I promise, it is SUPER easy! All you need is:
-a spaghetti squash
-salt and pepper
-a pan to bake it in
So what you’re gonna do is…
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut your squash in half and scoop out the inside.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Coat with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and let it soak for 3-5 minutes.
5. Pop it in the oven for 40 minutes.
6. Use a fork to scrape out the “spaghetti.”
I would like you to know, this is NOT spaghetti. In my opinion, it doesn’t really taste like spaghetti either. However, I do think it tastes good. It works well with a lot of sauces and such because it doesn’t have huge flavor in and of itself.
Start off with a small spaghetti squash.
Let me know how you liked it.